10 HR CEU on THE ART OF SEQUENCING
"INTELLINGENT SEQUENCES & CREATIVE VINYASA"
Flowing from one posture to another is something that happens organically when we connect with the qualities of each posture, with the breath, the opposite forces, the direction of the movement, the gravity and the elements and energies present in each asana... at some point, the sequence moves by itself and we are just the channel through which it is expressed.
One of the biggest challenges after some years of teaching is getting stuck in the same patterns of flowing, practicing and specially sequencing.
If you struggle to find creative ways of teaching and make your students move throughout a class, this course is for you!
If you are looking for gaining more understanding on how to combine postures on innovative and authentic ways while teaching a class, this course is also for you!
And if you are an experienced practitioner with a home self-practice finding challenges to diversify your sequences, the postures you include and how you combine them, this course is for you too!
This is a 10 Hr course designed for teachers or experienced practitioners who are looking for:
1) Understanding the different elements of a sequence.
2) Learning & experiencing how to combine postures in a creative way.
3) Discovering or refining your own & unique way of sequencing.
With this course you'll gain 10 Hr of CEU credited by Yoga Alliance.
- Grouping postures by Family, Action and Qualities.
- Elements of a sequence.
- Sequence types.
- Unveiling the path to a peak posture.
- Combining elements to diversify the flow (Mudras, breathing, variations, etc).
- Do's & Don'ts to keep the flow.
- Finding inspiration sources.
- Theoretical studies through lectures on sequencing methods.
- Practical experience of theory.
- Group exercises of exploration.